Registration for the 2019 Information Security Symposium is now open. The Symposium will be held June 18-19 in Davis, CA. The theme is Connect, Share, Fortify, and the attractions include:
- More than 100 information sessions, along with hands-on labs;
- 25 leading security and technology vendors;
- A keynote from a security professional each day:
- Christopher Scott - CTO, Global Remediation Lead, IBM X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services.
- Dr. Herbert Lin - Senior research scholar for cyber policy and security at the Center for International Security and Cooperation and a Holland Fellow in Cyber Policy and Security at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
We hope you can join us for two days of news, information and insights about computing and security, plus plenty of opportunities to network with peers from throughout the University of California. We’ve also extended an invitation to other higher education institutions and California state government ISOs.
The $125 registration fee gives you access to all the lectures, panel discussions, hands-on labs, breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments. Attendees will also receive an event T-shirt and conference materials. Registration is open until May 24 unless the symposium sells out early. You must register before arriving at the conference. Please visit infosecsymposium.ucdavis.edu(link is external) for details and registration.
Please select the sessions you would like to attend by using our online registration system. This process lets us track session enrollment numbers and move popular sessions to larger spaces. However, seating in some sessions – particularly the hands-on labs – is limited and might fill up quickly.
Lodging & Parking
If you need lodging, view options here(link is external). If you bring a car, you will need a parking permit on campus. Permits from other UC campuses are accepted. You can buy UC Davis parking permits for $9 at the parking lot kiosks when you arrive.
Select “Attendee" for the Registration Type. Berkeley OCIO/IST employees follow the travel process here or those established by your IT unit. Non-UC employees can use a credit card – please note the instructions for completing the credit card payment during registration. Registration is approved after the credit card payment is confirmed.
If you have questions about the Information Security Symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail).