We protect the campus community and the University by safeguarding data, privacy, and IT Resources while promoting a culture of shared responsibility for information security.
- We envision a campus community engaged in protecting the information and privacy of individuals and the institution.
- We aim for security and identity solutions that are transformative and frictionless.
- We strive to be leaders who defend the campus mission of teaching, research, and public service.
- Trust: We work with integrity to provide reliable, timely, and confidential expertise.
- Balance: We strive to balance the competing priorities between academic, research, and administrative needs and information security risk.
- Collaboration: We form meaningful relationships that encourage engagement and discourse to strengthen security practices.
- Dedication: We commit to proactively solving problems and making a positive impact for the public good.