A collection of our cybersecurity resources relating to the novel Coronavirus and telecommuting:
- COVID-19 Related Email/Phone Scams at Large. - Organizations are reporting an increase in attackers posing as legitimate agencies trying to trick people into sharing their account access credentials or opening malicious email attachments.
- Settings for Securing Zoom. Your one-stop guide for securing Zoom, including Zoom-bombing prevention tips and securing audio and/or video recordings of meetings.
- Best Practices for Telecommuting Securely. Using a personally-owned device to do University business puts both you and the Campus at risk. If you do not have a work computer to use at home, you must follow these practices.
- Minimum Security Standards for Networked Devices. All devices connected to the UC Berkeley network (personally or UC-owned) must comply with these nine requirements.
- Campus bSecure VPN. The Campus Firewall and VPN service offers threat protection and enhanced security services for Campus network traffic.
- Short Video on Working From Home. - A great, short video on Working from Home During COVID-19 by Habitu8, Security Awareness Video Co.