Are you ready to rumble?
When you report phishing attacks, the information you send via bMail helps Berkeley fight the attackers. When enough users report an email as a phishing attack our mail systems prevent these nefarious senders from reaching more users on campus. By reporting, you are protecting your fellow Bears. Reporting through Google is quickest way to protect colleagues and campus community from attacks.
How to report:
Using the bMail web interface:
- Open the message
- To the right of 'Reply' arrow, select 'More' (typically denoted with three vertical dots)
- Then 'Report phishing'
If you are unable to log into bMail forward the message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your information safe:
- Know your opponent and how to dodge their attacks
- Keep personal information out of the public eye
- Remember to keep your guard up
- Float over links and addresses to reveal the truth
- Join the fight by reporting phishing attacks