The Campus Firewall and VPN service, which uses Palo Alto Networks software and equipment, offers threat protection and enhanced security services on Campus networks. This service is a collaboration between the Information Security Office and Network Operations and Services (NOS).
How to Get Started
- Find additional information in the Palo Alto Documentation on Firewalls
- Check out the Palo Alto Networks Support Portal & Self-Paced Training'
- Join the bSecure User Group (Google Groups mailing list)
- NOTE: Because this group will be discussing matters pertaining to IT Security infrastructure, you will need to apply to join the group, and one of the members of the bSecure team will review your submission for authorization.
Service Details and Additional Information
Remote Access VPN
- bSecure VPN Service (a NOS supported service)
- Restricted VPN
Questions? Comments? Email the bSecure project team: email@example.com