Here you'll find documentation for the NetReg service. Review the links below to get started.
- Getting Started: A quick tour of the NetReg interface
- Security Contact: Definitions of the types of security contact roles used in NetReg
- Network Assets: Definitions of the types of network assets Security Contacts may register and how to register them
- Offsite Hosting: Instructions for adding, editing, and viewing Offsite Hostnames
- Register Devices: Instructions for registering devices for use with Campus DHCP Service.
- Register Protected Data Applications: Register information systems that handle protected data (UC P2 or higher).
- Use Cases: NetReg solutions for common scenarios
- NetReg FAQs: Look here for answers to common questions
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or additional support.